For decades, the "V" in HVAC has taken a back seat to heating and air conditioning in perceived importance. But in recent years, sick buildings, a greater understanding of the role of ventilation to worker productivity, plus government regulations regarding indoor air quality (IAQ) undefined as well as continuously increasing load requirements undefined have made fresh air ventilation a major factor in the design and refitting of commercial installations.
For nearly three decades, RenewAire has pioneered the use of air-to-air plate exchangers that transfer both heat and water vapor throughout North and South America. Today, RenewAire is one of North America's largest sellers of Energy Recovery Ventilation (ERV) technology, and has been the leading provider of high-efficiency static plate ERV systems in the U.S. for over 20 years. With more than 160,000 units currently in operation undefined and growing undefined RenewAire is the ERV system preferred by leading HVAC professionals worldwide for a multitude of reasons.
4510 Helgesen Drive
Madison, Wisconsin 53718
Wednesday July 24
12:00 – 12:30 Lunch and Chapter Business (RenewAire Training Room)
12:30 – 2:30 Doug Steege, Vice President, RenewAire Marketing and Sales
The Core is the Key – The RenewAire Technology Explained
- · The Origins of The Remarkable Static Plate Core
· Ventilation Defined
· Attributes of a Good ERV
· The Importance of Zero Cross Leakage and No Purge Air
· The Rejection of Viruses and other Large Molecules
· A Comparison of the RenewAire Core to other ERV / HRV Products
· A Demonstration of the Efficiency of the RenewAire Core Design Outside of ARI Design Conditions
· A Survey of other AHRI Certified ERV / HRV Products and a Comparison of Technologies
· Green Ventilation – RenewAire’s Commitment
2:30 – 3:30 Tour and Demonstration
· Hands on viewing of a variety of Commercial and Residential units
- · Side by side comparison of a competitor’s Wheel ERV to an HE1X
The WAEE board will meet at 10:30. Anyone interested in learning more about our chapter or getting more involved is welcome to join the board and committee chairs.
The meeting is free to WAEE members and $10 for non-members. Registration fee will be collected at the door. Register at http://waee.wildapricot.org by Monday July 22.
US Hwy 12 / US Hwy 18 Madison West Beltline to Exit 266, US Hwy 51 North
US Hwy 51 / Stoughton Road north to Pflaum Road
Turn right, east, onto Pflaum Road to Stoughton Road Service Road
Turn left, north, onto Stoughton Road Service Road to Helgesen Drive
Turn right, east, onto Helgesen Drive
RenewAire will be on the left