We all know about the great products and entertainment venues offered by the Kohler Company. The WAEE has a great opportunity for you to learn about some of the great things they are doing in their quest for energy independence. Join us for our meeting on March 28 to hear from Kohler about their tremendous work to reduce energy costs and become more sustainable.
WAEE extends our thanks to Kohler Company and Rohde Brothers for graciously hosting and sponsoring this meeting.
Kohler Learning Center
444 Highland Drive
Kohler, WI 53044
Friday March 28
12:00-12:30 Welcome, Lunch and Chapter Business
12:30 – 2:00 Presentations
- “Kohler’s sustainability strategy”; Nathan Nissen, Program Manager Sustainability
- “Journey to Green Building Certification”; Joseph Azzarello, Senior Staff Engineer Sustainability
- “Demand Management Meters”; Jeff Edge, Senior Project Analyst Energy
- “Business Case for Life Cycle Analysis”; Jeff Zeman, Senior Staff Environmental Engineer
- “Experiences with Energy Assessments”; Peter Pavelic, Energy Staff Engineer
- “Kohler Pottery Heat Recovery Lessons Learned”, Mike Rohde, CEO, Rohde Brothers, Inc.
- Upcoming PGA Golf Tournament in 2015, Video
2:00 – 4:00 Plant Tour (led by Kohler tour guides)
The WAEE board and committee members will meet at 11:00. Anyone interested in learning more about our chapter or getting more involved is welcome to join the board at 11:00. The board is comprised of energy industry professionals who volunteer their time to promote education and awareness in the energy industry.
Register at http://waee.wildapricot.org by noon on Wednesday March 26 if you will be joining us for this meeting.
- Preregistration is required by 12:00 pm, March 26th. Provide name and company name.
- For Kohler security, you will need to present photo identification such as a drivers license.
The meeting is free of charge for all attendees. We Thank Kohler Company and Rohde Brothers for graciously covering the cost of lunch.
We encourage all non-member guests to support WAEE by joining as an individual member or corporate sponsor. The majority of dues collected go towards our annual scholarship awards. We recently awarded $7,050 in scholarships to seven students from throughout the State of Wisconsin. We thank all of our members and sponsors for their continued generosity.